By far the best and safest way to clean
With the passage of time, dirt and other residues will typically build
on the outside of a house. When this happens, it can be very hard to
go out and physically clean with just a sponge and a bucket even if
you were able to get the kids to help! Because the years of dirt and
grime pile one on top of one another, pressure washing is generally
regarded as the most efficient way to clean the exterior surfaces of
your home. But what type of pressure is right for your home? This
article will discuss the pros and cons of the soft wash technique
versus traditional pressure washing when it comes to your home.
Soft Wash - Scrubbing Bubbles
This is not power washing, this is using low pressure to apply a cleaning solution to remove mold, mildew, algae, moss & airborne contaminants such as road grime and sea breeze (salt & sand). This is the most thorough and safest cleaning method available today.
1. Gentler on the house exterior so as to not strip or ruin paint, wood, or vinyl.
2. Soft washes use special mixes of soap and other ingredients with lower water pressure to get the job done without the often damaging
high pressures from pressure washing.
3. Better for home use because the low pressure and soaps will effectively clean without ruining the surface.
4. Have you ever seen a driveway that was pressure washed and at the time it looked fantastic but a month or two later you started to see zebra marks on it. (we have a fix for this so the concrete won't have zebra marks) This is caused by the human hand not being perfect and not removing all of the deep down dirt. It basically only removed the surface dirt. This is the same with all surfaces including vinyl and decking. The soft wash system on all surfaces will take care of all of those deep down dirt deposits and you can feel comfortable that this is th BEST way of cleaning any surface that you may need cleaned.
Traditional Pressure Washing
1. Good for getting really harsh stains and other muck off of concrete and other hard surfaces. It can destroy the siding on your home.
2. High pressure water can penetrate the smallest cracks and crevices to expunge dirt but can pop window seals and push moisture in between panels if used on your home.
3. Better suited for industrial type settings and concrete cleaning as they can generally handle higher water pressures.
In general, when people plan to pressure wash their home it is because they want to thoroughly rid the exterior of their house of the mildews and other filth that can build up. At Pressure Pro Power Washing we have been helping homeowners in Crossville do just that since 2009. Getting your house power washed can help increase your home’s curb appeal. We utilize a soft washing technique that cleans your house without any risk of damage and our special house wash will kill mold and expunge dirt leaving your house as clean as if it was new.
Safe on Stucco, Dryvit, Vinyl, Aluminum, EIFS, Brick, Stone and others Decks – Trex and other synthetic or composite decking materials.
This method is recommended by the Asphalt Roofing Manufactures Association (ARMA) to remove moss, lichen, black streaks or stains on a roof and will not void warranties.
Maximize Curb Appeal
We all enjoy looking at beautiful homes. One of the easiest and inexpensive ways to maximize that charm, is to clean everything from the roof to the road utilizing Soft Washing Techniques.
Maximize Property Value
Cleaner properties are more inviting, sell faster for more money & increase the value of the entire community
Soft Wash LOW Pressure Cleaning Methods combined with the highest quality cleaning solutions, enable us to provide your property with a maximum level of cleanliness & curb appeal.
Power washing or pressure washing is the use of high pressure water to remove mold, algae, lichen, moss, and other contaminants from a surface. It will produce enough pressure to cause significant damage to any surface including concrete, stone and brick. High pressure power washing machines, even small electric power washers, can cause serious, irreversible damage when not used properly.
Specialized Accessories & Techniques have been developed to create what is called Soft Washing or Soft Wash. This involves the use of a variety of cleaning solutions that is 100% biodegradable to lift and remove the contaminants from siding, roofing and paving materials. The process consists of applying a cleaning solution & then rinsing away the unwanted material while using only LOW PRESSURE. The low pressure is similar to that of a garden hose.
Soft washing is safe for use on dryvit, EIFS, stucco, vinyl, aluminum, wood and just about every other siding material. Trex and other synthetic or semi-synthetic decking materials clean up incredibly well with our process. Black streaks or black roof stains don’t stand a chance against a good soft wash.
Visit our PICTURE page to view many before & after pictures demonstrating how thorough soft washing is. Also available are roof washing video, a house washing video and soft washing videos.
We strive to leave your world cleaner than we found it!